Friday 5 January 2018

WELCOME  TO THE NEW YEAR!!!!

I hope everyone had a really good Christmas holiday and that you are all ready for a wonderful start to the second term. As you know we have new bilingual teachers this academic year 2017-2018. Let's meet them!!

 Leonor Lerma

Hi everyone! I'm Leonor. I'm the new technology teacher and I am very pleased to be this year in Pozoblanco with all of you. I hope you enjoy the technology class!

See you around 

Héctor Briz

Hi everyone! My name is Héctor Briz and I'm from Estepona. I grew up there but I've been living in Granada where I got my P.E  and  masters degree. I spent my last year as a student in Bulgaria. I love cinema, travelling and sports, specially extreme board sports like surfing and snowboarding . 

Hope you enjoy my physical education lessons!   

 Enrique Pineda

 ➤ Hi! I'm Enrique, the new geography and history teacher. I am sure we are going to learn and enjoy in this school year with the subject.

See you in class!! 

....and of course you all know Antonio Moreno, our geography and history teacher. 

Héctor    Antonio      Enrique    Leonor